Emails are simply the best as they allow users to send and receive various information, data, files and help in communication no matter what the distance is between the email users and what time the user is sending and receiving emails. Email services are timeless as you can access emails anytime, any day or at any place no matter where you live in the green planet earth. Emails are simply the most loved services on the internet and there are so many Web mail servers out there to offer the amazing services to millions of users worldwide. One such web mail server is Yahoo and it is one of the most trusted and loved web mail servers all over the world.
It is quite easy to use the services of the Yahoo Mail and the user can access many additional Yahoo services with the help of the Yahoo Mail. Sometimes due to many reasons the Yahoo user deactivates their Yahoo account. It doesn’t take much of efforts and anyone can deactivate the Yahoo account. In most cases, the reason is the existence of duplicate or more than one account and sometimes user makes another account on different servers and just wants to keep the latter one. No matter whatever the reason is, deactivating the Yahoo account is no big deal.
There are various things your Yahoo Mail account holds and the user may need their Yahoo Mail account once again after deactivating it. The reactivation account is not that hard and the user can follow our simple steps given below.
- Open the home page for the Yahoo Mail on any regular computer or the Smart device like a phone, tablet, laptop or any other device where you can access the Yahoo Mail.
- Log in to your account using your Yahoo id and the password. You need to remember that the id and the password of the deactivated account, otherwise you cannot reactivate your Yahoo Mail account.
- You need to confirm your id and verified using the CAPTCHA verification, which is the next step after entering the Yahoo Mail id and the password.
- Now select the re-activate option and your account will be reactivated.
You need to know that your Yahoo account cannot be reactivated:
- If you have forgotten your Yahoo Mail id and the password.
- The account is deactivated for more than 90 days.
- You are not using the account for more than 365 days.
- It may take around 24 hours to reactivate your Yahoo account after submitting the request for reactivation.
Contact Yahoo Customer Service Live Chat Support helpline if you having any trouble in reactivating Yahoo Mail account.